Guidance‎ > ‎

Transcript Requests

Transcript Information and Student Records

High School Transcripts for Graduates Prior to 2012:

For those who graduated prior to 2012 from Duluth Central or Denfeld High School, the process for requesting a transcript is as follows:

·       Download the paper application and print it  - Click on link below:

Request Form

Showing 0 files from page Request Transcripts.

·       Complete the form.  Attach the $5.00 fee for each transcript requested.   Either mail it or bring it to the Denfeld Guidance Office at the following address:

                        Attention: Sue Nelson

                        Denfeld High School

                        401 North 44th Avenue West

                        Duluth, MN  55807


High School Transcripts for Graduates of the Class of 2012, 2013, & Beyond:

Transcripts can be requested for graduates of the class of 2012 and after by using the electronic transcript (Parchment) request link below.  Please click on the button to create your account today and start streamlining your admissions process.  If you have any questions or issues, please contact Denfeld High School at 218-336-8830; ext. 1974.

Request your Transcript from Parchment - Leader in eTranscript Exchange

Please review the attachment for instructions: Click here  Current students who qualify for the free or reduced lunch program will get four transcript requests free.